Friday, April 1, 2011

Day with Krystle yeoh


Krystle Yeoh @Chloe Mei Sin



Enjoying my coffee


handsome boy is there

that's why she looking that side


I went to MidValley with Krystle yeoh

We plan to do revision at MPH

but there have no table and chair for us

So, we went to The Garden

but we kept eating and chit chat there

I love the environment there

comfortable and nice:)


After we finish our breakfast there

We went to baskin Robbins

and start to dicuss what subject to take

in new semester

We bought 1 scoop of ice cream

and sat in the shop for

almost 2 hours

hahaha


After that we went to SS2

to having our dinner

I order prawn mee as my dinner

the taste is not bad :)

and

Krystle yeoh order Thai food :)



Have a nice day

with

Krystle Yeoh

:)


update by: chloe mei sin



No comments:

Post a Comment